MetersControl's (MC's) Positive Displacement Flow Meters offer the most suitable solution for tank truck applications, for accurate and reliable results.
Their robust housing offers protection against vibrations, for smooth operation under any transfer conditions.
MC's PD Flow Meters have a wide range of applications like gazoline, diesel, LPG, JET-A1 Fuel, kerosene, biodiesel, mazout, engine oils, various chemicals, solvents, acids, various industrial liquids, water.
Depending on the customer requirements, a wide range of accessories can be offered:
- Veeder Root Mechanical Registers
- Mechanical Printer
- Mechanical Register with Volume Preset
- Pulser for connection with Fleet Management Systems
Also, they can be provided with EMR3 Veeder Root Electronic Register, with additional features like:
- Temperature Compensation
- Data collection, registration and backup
- Wireless data transmission
- Connection with Fleet Management Systems
- Connection with Forecourt Management Systems and POS
MC's PD Flow Meters are characterized by their high quality, since they are designed and engineered in European Unity, and reliability, as they are certified according to:
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- MID (OIML) Directive 2014/32/EU for measuring instruments
Spyrides Group provides constant availability for spare parts and accessories, covering all customers' requests and needs immediately.